A firm grasp of who we are, whose we are, and what makes us tick is the key to a strong relationship with the Lord. Get to know us, see how we stand on scripture for our doctrine, and get acquainted with this awesome church family.
- God the Father, Jesus the Son,and the Holy Spirit are co-equal parts of God’s great tri-unity (the three in one).
- The perfect sacrifice of Jesus at Calvary provided covering, cleansing, and forgiveness of sin to all who would receive Him.
Hebrews 2:14-17; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11.
- That salvation (deliverance, forgiveness, healing redemption, new birth, and power to live) are found only through faith in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Corinthians 5:17,21; Romans 6:23; Colossians 1:13
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and are profitable for reproof, correction, and training in righteousness. His word is our infallible guide in all areas of life.
2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalm 119:105
- Water baptism follows the new birth as an act of obedience to Christ and a demonstration of dying to your old (fleshly) nature and being raised into a new man (like Christ).
Romans 6:3-12; Matthew 28:19
- The baptism (continued filling) of the Holy Spirit to empower the believer for a witness to the lost and dying (separated from God) world. We also believe in the accompanying evidence of new tongues following this experience.
Jude 20; Acts 2:4; Matthew 3:11
- The church is the manifestation of the body of Christ and that it is becoming a mighty army to overcome the adversary the devil.
Matthew 16:18-19; Acts 26:15-18; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- Worship is essential to the continuing life of the believer and must be a priority. In worship we are free to dance, praise, pray, lift our hands or manifest in any way consistent with the work of the Holy Spirit.
Psalm 150; John 4:23
- Prayer is the foundation stone of our faith and growth. To walk by faith and not by sight and to please God, requires that we hear His voice and take authority on the earth.
Philippians 4:6; Acts 4:31; Matthew 16:10; Matthew 6:9-15
- That Christ is our Healer and we will lay hands upon the sick and they will recover.
Mark 16:15-20; 1 Peter 2:24
- The fivefold ministry of apostle, prophet evangelist, pastor, and teacher are gifts to the church to equip the saints for the work of service.
- Every member of the body of Christ is gifted and finds fulfillment in functioning in their gift and calling. These gifts are given by God and anointed by the Holy Spirit in the lives of obedient Christians.
1 Corinthians 12:1, 6:11; Romans 12:3-8